March 6, 2024

¡Konnichiwa!


Hi, my name is Enzo, I decided to start this project because I am passionate about asian cinema, mainly movies from Japan. In the search to discover new japanese movies, I found that many did not even have subtitles in any language. That is why at J-Movies Wold, I am going to dedicate myself to sharing material from all types of genres and films that are recognized or that almost no one knows of their existence, both in spanish and english. 
Always with the intention of improving the files that I find on the internet, to have a better appreciation of the shared content.

Greetings!
______________________________________________________________________

Hola, mi nombre es Enzo, decidí comenzar con éste proyecto porque soy un apasionado por el cine asiático, principalmente las películas de Japón. En la búsqueda de conocer nuevas películas niponas, me encontraba conque muchas no tenían siquiera un subtitulado en ningún idioma. Es por eso que en J-Movies Wold, me voy a dedicar a compartir material  de todo tipo de genero y films reconocidos o que casi nadie sepa de su existencia, tanto en español cómo en inglés. 
Siempre con la intención de mejorar los archivos que me encuentre en el internet, para tener una mejor apreciasion del contenido compartido.

Saludos!

No comments:

Post a Comment